These are common 1st Time Buyer Mistakes. Use a Coldwell Banker agent to avoid them and save yourself time and money.
1. You don’t ask enough questions of your lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
2. You don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. You don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help you through the homebuying process. You can find an agent at Coldwell Banker who is knowledgeable and will take the time to understand your needs and wants.
4. You don’t do enough to make your offer look appealing to a seller.
5. You don’t think about resale before you buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Make your needs list first, then your wants, and look at enough homes to understand the difference. Get prequalified and work with a Coldwell Banker realtor. These simple steps should keep you from making these mistakes.